Creo que una de mis mayores riquezas y una de mis mayores dichas es poder celebrar el día de hoy porque soy madre de dos personitas maravillosas. ¡Dahiala,Daniel, mamá os ama muuuuuuuuuuucho! BICOS
Hi betty, thanks for your compliment! It is great to work on the passions project. Nice to learn that you are following the developments. I am creating a new one for somebody in Stockholm (http://angelsicon.blogspot.com/) It is almost finished. By the way I am planning to visit Santiago with a friend this summer could we stay at your place for a night or two? That would be great! Cheers from Marcel
1 comentario:
Hi betty, thanks for your compliment! It is great to work on the passions project. Nice to learn that you are following the developments. I am creating a new one for somebody in Stockholm (http://angelsicon.blogspot.com/) It is almost finished. By the way I am planning to visit Santiago with a friend this summer could we stay at your place for a night or two? That would be great! Cheers from Marcel
Publicar un comentario