We have a lot of preparation because the 15.08.2012 will be, the Dahiala First Communion, but I want you to know that I'm reading to you all. I have not much time to write a post, but at the end of the day I walk through this world to learn more about you.
Jenna, Bella, Rosie, Monica, A.Ann, Stephanie, All of you are, an inspiration to me.
Thanks friends.
Faith, I do not know what happens, I can not log in to your blog, I can only if you link to the FB
Marcel ... is still a delight to see your day to day in photos.It's beautiful! I miss you friend ...
| Barrio de San Pedro en Festas |
| Fiestas de Carmen en el Grove |
| Yo sin saberlo pero en el Grove vivo cerquita de Holanda |
Like Daughter...
| Pies del verano |
| like mother... ;) |
| Paseo en Santiago |
| No sin mi chelo... |
| Cenitas a la luz de la luna |
| ¡Hermosa! |
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario